Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy EyePal pistol shooter review



Hi Charlie:

I have been using the EyePal Peep Sight for the past few weeks with pistol shooting and am quite pleased with the improvement in my scores since the very first time I tried it out.  I have found it quite easy to get good placement by simply sighting without the EyePal, noting where I’m looking through the eye glass lens, and then sticking the EyePal on that spot and it’s just about perfect.  My increased enjoyment in shooting is well worth the modest investment paid for this simple but excellent device.  Thanks again for this great shooting aid and your continued interest in customer satisfaction.

                                           John Bruno
                                           Hereford, Az

No comments:

Post a Comment